Software Support Analyst – Sydney, Australia
RIB ANZ and Exactal are companies within RIB Software Group, listed in the German Stock Exchange (ETR:RIB). We develop, market and distribute innovative software for construction worldwide. With offices around the globe including Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand, USA, Malaysia and the UAE, we have many thousands of users in over 90 countries and are a global leader in producing technology for the building and construction industries.
Our Support team has a 12 month contract vacancy (with potential extension) in our Sydney office for a talented Support Analyst / Support Engineer with software support or helpdesk experience. The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic, global team delivering excellence in customer service, and will play a crucial role in helping achieve the company’s objectives.
- Provide software Help Desk support services for RIB ANZ / Exactal customers, including handling support phone calls and emails.
- Raise, analyse, track and resolve support incidents for customers (primarily in the APAC region).
- Become an expert in our software products, their use and configuration.
- Analyse our software applications to determine cause of issues and to identify resolutions.
- Liaise with the R&D team in relation to support incidents requiring software developer input.
- Tertiary degree in IT or equivalent professional certifications.
- Experience in a helpdesk or systems administration role or a software support engineer role.
- Customer focused, with a positive attitude and high standards in customer service.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Browsers and Web technologies.
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following would be an advantage:
- SaaS application support.
- Windows Server.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, particularly AWS and Microsoft Azure;
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies including VMware and Hyper-V;
- Ability to communicate complex IT issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge or experience in the Construction industry will be considered advantageous but not essential.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment and enthusiasm, be happy to be part of a small and dynamic team, willing to take responsibility, and relish the challenge of helping to grow our business to market dominance.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Become an expert in some of the world’s leading construction software products.
- Work at the leading edge of the SaaS industry and be a key part of friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Support some of the largest construction companies in ANZ and the world.
RIB Software is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.