In the March release of iTWOcx we have introduced a few changes related to the Tenders Module along with a number of other enhancements to the product.
Create Tender Package from a Transmittal
From this release you will also be able able to create a Tender package directly from a Transmittal. To do so, simply;
- Open a Transmittal
- Select the documents you would like to add to the package
- Click on the ... button
- Select Create Tender Package
This will automatically create the package for you and provide you with a link to access it.
Create a Tender package directly from the Register
With this feature you will be able to add Register Documents to the basket and create a tender package directly from within the Register.
- First add the documents you want to issue on a package to the Basket
- Then click on the Create Tender Package button within the basket
This will pop up a message to let you know when the package has been created with a link directly to the package
Tender Package History enhancements
Packages History will now capture any time a package or bid has been viewed.
Export the contact list to Excel
You can now export the entire contact list and all the user details to excel.
- Go to the Contacts list by Clicking on the Contacts icon in the Project Bar
- On the toolbar at the bottom of the screen click Export to Excel
- The contact list will be exported to excel
Updates to the Document list layout and Sorting
The default document list layouts and sorting have been updated with the following changes
- Added the Modified date Column to the layout
- Added Issued Date to the layout
- Removed Date Created column
Sorting from Main Menu
When you click on a document type from the Menu it will now be sorted by Issued Date in Descending order.
Sorting when Searching
When you search for a Correspondence document the documents will be sorted by Modified Date in Descending order.
When you search for a Transmittal document the documents will be sorted by Issued Date in Descending order.
These updates will be rolled out over the course of this month and early April.